Community Specialist (Part-time)
Cover Story Paint Studio –
We founded Cover Story to offer people the opportunity to see painting as interior design, not just renovation.
Cover Story is a Finnish paint brand launched in early 2021, born out of a desire to reform the paint industry and offer consumers a better alternative. High quality plastic-free paint, curated colors, and award-winning retail concept – We make painting good for you and the environment.
We are very excited to open our first brick-and-mortar store outside Finland and we are looking for a part-time Community Specialist to join our team in the Cover Story Paint Studio, right in the heart of Amsterdam. You will be joining a small but highly skilled team willing to change the consumer culture in the world of interior paints. We are looking for a new team member who shares the same passion and is willing to work in an international environment.
You will play a key role in communicating our core messages and values during the consumer experience in our physical store and online customer channels. You will join us in creating a unique retail environment where everyone who enters the store can be inspired, receive informative advice and change their perception of the complexity of buying paint.
As a part-time Community Specialist, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Ensure every customer receives equal and extraordinary levels of service
- Provide top class customer service via different channels (e.g. email, Chat, Facebook and Instagram) and at Haarlemmerdijk Paint Studio
- Online order and delivery coordination with our logistics partner
- Day to day activities at the store, such as stock management
- Grow the Cover Story interior designer community with your own enthusiastic contribution
- Plan and coordinate marketing activities on the Dutch market such as influencer collaborations, events etc.
- Service-minded with a keen interest in design
The desire to provide excellent service levels
- Previous experience of working in a customer service / retail environment
- Proactive attitude, problem-solving skills and ability to multitask
Flexible mindset and keen to work in a small, fast growing company
Strong communication skills in English, Speaking Dutch is not mandatory but highly appreciated
Passionate about Cover Story’s core values and want to be a part of changing the industry for the better
- Prior experience in interior design, and knowledge about the design field in The Netherlands is a great plus
The final job description will be defined with together to match the skills and interests of the chosen candidate. We can’t wait to hear more about your ideas and past experience!
Start date: Asap
Please send your application and CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you feel like sending us a video application, please go ahead! We’re delighted to hear from you!
Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!